What We Do
In a state challenged by increasingly complex workplace regulations, employers need a team with the experience and reputation to develop successful strategies and cost-effective business outcomes.
Collectively, our team has decades of experience in the business and legal world, allowing us to intimately understand the needs of our employer clients. Our California employment law professionals can help you address most every need a California employer might face, including litigation, counseling, and representation before state and federal administrative agencies.
Areas of Specialization
- Defense of state and federal wrongful termination, discrimination, wage and hour and other employment lawsuits or administrative claims
- Defense of wage and hour class actions and PAGA representative actions
- Employment Law Compliance Audits
- Human Resources Policies Development/Review
- Pre- and Post-Litigation Employment or Wage/Hour Practices "Cleanup"
- California Wage/Hour Compliance
- Employee Leave Law Compliance
- Employment Separation Risk Assessment
- Executive Employment and Separation Agreements
- Trade Secret and Employee Inventions Protection
- Sexual Harassment and EEOC Compliance Investigations
- Management Training
- Cal/OSHA and Workplace Safety